Notify by Email Type
The Notify By Email Type tab allows users to assign email functionality to automated emails sent through the system. These emails will automatically send to the defined contacts given their defined parameters. This section instructs users on how to configure automated emails using the available options.
Users can interact with the Notify By Email Type table via the available toolbar options. These options are defined below.
|Add||Allows users to create new email types. More information on adding email types can be found below.|
|Edit||Allows users to update existing email types.|
|Delete||Removes the selected email type from the table.|
|Reload||Refreshes the table to display up-to-date information.|
Selecting Add will display the Add dialog box.
Perform the following steps to create a new email type.
- Select the desired email group from the Email Type dropdown.
- The available types are custom to your system. These types define the group the email will deliver to.
- Please note: After the email type is saved, this field cannot be edited.
- Select the email address the system will use as the sender from the From Email dropdown.
- The emails displayed here are those assigned to contacts on the account. See the Contacts Sub-tab documentation for more information on managing contact email addresses.
- Select the email address the system will use as the recipient from the To Email dropdown.
- The emails displayed here are those assigned to contacts on the account.
- If applicable, select list of emails the email should send to from the Notify List dropdown.
- See the Notify Lists & Paging documentation for more information on managing notify lists.
- Input the information that should populate the email subject line into the Subject field.
- If applicable, input the text that will assign to any files attached to the email into the Filename field.
- The PDF Image field is used to assign names to files as they appear in DICE CORE.
- Select how any included report attachments should be attached to the email from the Report in body not attachment dropdown.
- Y: Reports will be included within the body of the email.
- N: Reports will be attached to the email as separate files.
- Select Save to complete creating the email type.
Repeat the above steps as necessary to create additional email types.